Follow Me

 photo socialicons1.jpg  photo socialicons2.jpg  photo socialicons3.jpg  photo socialicons6.jpg  photo socialicons4.jpg  photo socialicons5.jpg

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Summer Makeup Must-haves

So I've been a little bit obsessed with buying makeup this summer. I've been experimenting with different things to find that perfect look for my upcoming trip to Abaco. I needed something light, with great coverage and a powder that controlled my oily skin. I also wanted a lip color that was noticeable but not too bold and a bronzer that gave me the perfect sunkissed look. Through lots of trial and error, I finally found my summer makeup must-haves! These are just a few things that worked for me in this hot weather. My best friend introduced me to Maybelline's BB Cream last year and I've been in love with it ever since. Everything else that I've listed below are things that I've used for the first time this summer.



1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Color: Deep Sheer Tint
2. MAC Studio Fix
Color: NW44
3. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
Color: Sunny
4. Elf Cream Eyeliner
Color: Black
5. Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain
Color: Honey
Let me know your favs and what works for you during these hot summer months. Talk to you guys in the next post!
Raye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment