Follow Me

 photo socialicons1.jpg  photo socialicons2.jpg  photo socialicons3.jpg  photo socialicons6.jpg  photo socialicons4.jpg  photo socialicons5.jpg

Thursday 11 December 2014

Blooming Orchids: The Ultimate Shopping Experience

On Saturday my coworkers and I attended Grand Bahama's #1 shopping party; Blooming Orchids. This event showcased some of GB's top female entrepreneurs and their businesses. Krystle, Linnnesha, Akira, Audell, Mrs. Smith and I all went to represent Renu Day Spa. We had such a great time! We were so excited to be able to participate in this event and promote Renu Day Spa and all of the products and services that we have to offer.

We're so much more than just a day spa, we're an experience that I think everyone should treat themselves to often. Renu is the perfect place to get your facials/skin treatments, massages, mani/pedis, hair styling, waxing (head to toe), body scrubs/wraps, reiki, meditation, law of attraction and feng shui classes. And of course amazing customer service!


At Blooming Orchids, Audell gave express massages for a $1 per minute, and Krystle and Linnesha gave free eyebrow waxing.
I didn't get a chance to visit every table at the event but I did stop by Naturally Here Bahamas. Naturally Here is a fairly new natural hair store located in downtown Freeport. I got so excited when I got to their table I wanted to buy so many things, but, I had to remind myself that I was there to work, not shop. For all you naturalistas out there you can check out Naturally Here Bahamas in shop #2 in the Parker building on Pioneer's way.

Here's a photo of Samantha, the founder of Naturally Here Bahamas, and her employee Chanika, who is also a very good friend of mine.

There were so many exciting things going on at this event; from fashion shows, giveaways, live makeup tutorials and interviews by the lovely hosts Kimberly and Jillian. I ran into so many friends of mine, I'll post their photos below.

Here are my gorgeous friends Mira and Sheena. They were so ready for this photo lol they noticed my camera and posed before I was even able to say hello.






Ashley Baker, the owner of ENTwineD, is a regular at the Spa. ENTwineD is a small wine, spirit and snack company located in the International Bazaar that specializes in retail and wholesale distribution.


Jillian who hosted the event was gifted with some products from the Farmhouse Fresh line that we carry at the Spa. Farmhouse Fresh is a line of vegan beauty products. Every item in the Farmhouse Fresh line is made with up to 99.6% natural and naturally derived ingredients. Everything is Paraben & Sulfate free and are giftable for even your finickiest friends.


Mira, Chanika and I. Love these girls!

LOL! I guess Linnesha was super tired of me snapping photos, but Akira is always camera ready.

My lovely friend Grier modeled outfits from Concept Clothing and Elite Fashions.

Krystle won the cutest clutch from one of the vendors during the raffle.


And lastly, here's a photo of Jilly and I. :)

We really enjoyed our time at Blooming Orchids and I hope you guys enjoyed this post! :)

Talk to you guys soon!

Raye xo

1 comment:

  1. Good to see this shopping party. And glad to find everyone happy there. Have heard that one of New York venues is arranging a bridal fair soon. Will attend it with my friend who will soon get married. It will be good for her to find best bridal favors from there.

    ReplyDelete